Stay cool! We live on the Gold Coast for the warm weather and amazing beaches. But what happens when your car’s air conditioning stops working? Fair to say we don’t miss it until it’s gone!
The Garage’s Air Conditioning Services:
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis and Leak Detection
- Air Conditioning Regas Prices start from $124 (plus refrigerant)
- Compressor/Pump Replacement using new genuine, aftermarket or refurbished parts
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement - Often this is the first place to start when your air conditioning is not performing as it should. A blocked cabin filter can limit airflow, smell poorly and carry germs.
- Disinfect Air Conditioning vents
If you need your air conditioning repairs in a hurry - Get in touch now!
Why is regular Air Conditioning Servicing Important
Regular air conditioning servicing is crucial for the longevity of your air conditioning system. The correct amount of refrigerant and lubricant facilitates the easy functioning of the air conditioning pump. Clean cabin filters promote easy air flow and reduce the strain on the system to push air through.
Well maintained air conditioning systems also promote better health as it removes the build up on the filter itself and disinfects the air conditioning system.
If you are experiencing any of the following your air conditioning system may require servicing.
- Your air conditioning and heating system isn’t heating or cooling correctly
- Your vehicle interior is smelly
- The demist function for your windscreen is not operational
- The air conditioning system is making unusual noises
- Your air conditioning has an electrical fault
The Garage offers Air Conditioning Repairs To Miami, Mermaid Beach, Mermaid Waters, Broadbeach Waters, Robina, Burleigh, Broadbeach or Clear Island Waters locals.
Dirty vs Clean Air Conditioning Cabin Filter