At The Garage Miami we are proud to serve you. We have employed the best technicians, using the latest technology and products in an ‘industry best’ workshop environment to ensure you receive the best service possible.
That said not everything goes to plan, and we’re here to help. We won’t rest until you’re satisfied! Refunds are not normally provided where you simply change your mind however this is solely at the discretion of the store manager.
That said we want you to be stoked with your purchase! If for any reason following the installation of new approved tyres* you are not completely happy with your tyres, we will offer to exchange your tyres free of charge.
Credit and Return Policy
- The customer must return within 30 days or 1500kms whichever comes sooner.
- *Replacement wheels or other automotive repairs may not be exchanged or refunded simply because you change your mind
- Wheels and mechanical repairs may not be returned for a refund or store credit (unless the client is entitled under the Australian Consumer Law)
- If a customer chooses to upgrade their tyres within 30 days, this is ok only if the customer agrees to pay the difference between the amount paid for their initial purchase and the price of the customer’s chosen tyres
- Customers who purchase The Garage Miami ‘Super Budget’ range or non approved tyre brands are not eligible for our
- Special orders and specific customer requests of non approved brands are not eligible for exchange
We’re here to help!
One of the most daunting times when owning a vehicle can be returning to the store for after sales service. Whilst we employ only the most passionate, qualified technicians using using up to date tools and technology we acknowledge that at times we may need to do more to keep you completely ‘Stoked’ with the products and services that you have received at The Garage.
If you would like to query a warranty claim or ask any particular question we’d love to hear from you. Contact may be made either by calling the store or submitting an ‘advice’ form on our website.
Should there be an issue that requires rectification The Garage Miami will dismantle, repair or replace any defective parts and reassemble them on your vehicle free of charge, subject to the guarantee conditions. Your guarantees apply from the date of your original purchase and are not transferable. You must retain your original invoice demonstrating proof of purchase.
All tyres sold by the Garage Miami are guaranteed against manufacturing faults for the life of the tyre, limited to pro-rata replacement calculated on the remaining tread depth. If any tyre as fitted by The Garage Miami is deemed to have a manufacturer's fault, we will replace the tyre on a pro rata basis as outlined. For example, if the tyre has 50% remaining tread depth, you will only pay 50% of the cost of a replacement tyre.
Wheel Alignment Guarantee
All wheel alignment adjustments are guaranteed for a period of 3 months, providing all recommended repairs or replacement vehicle components have been undertaken prior to the wheel alignment completion. If for any reason during this period you feel your wheel alignment is not to your satisfaction please return to the store for a recheck, no questions asked, absolutely free. Note, vehicles that show signs of damage sustained during the service of the vehicle will not be covered by the Wheel Alignment Guarantee.
Gas Shock Absorber Guarantee
Gas shock absorbers, struts and other suspension components are guaranteed for 40,000kms 24 months. If gas shock absorbers installed by The Guarage should fail during the guarantee period (either due to a parts malfunction or faulty workmanship) we will replace the part and/ or rectify the problem at no charge.
Hydraulic Shock Absorber Guarantee
All hydraulic shock absorbers are guaranteed for 20000kms or 12 months from the date of purchase. If any The Garage Miami installed hydraulic shock absorbers should fail during the guarantee period (either due to a parts malfunction or faulty workmanship) we will replace the part and/or rectify the problem at no charge.
20,000 KMS or up to 12 MONTHS
All brake components are guaranteed for 20,000 kilometres or up to 12 months. If any brake parts installed by The Garage Miami should fail during the guarantee period (albeit it due to faulty workmanship or part failure) we will rectify the malfunction free of charge.
12 Months or as specified by the wheel manufacturer
At The Garage Miami we guarantee new wheels fitted by The Garage Miami against structural defects and defects in finish for a period of 12 months. If any wheel is deemed to have a fault during the guarantee period we will repair or replace the wheel at no charge provided the wheel has been used for the correct application and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
The Garage Miami are committed to providing repairs that keep you moving - safely. We gauge our success by your satisfaction so we’re only happy if you’re happy. If for any reason you are not absolutely stoked about the service, products or repairs carried out by The Garage we want to know! To provide your feedback send us a message using the advice button below or call us on (07) 5572 1711.
Stay Stoked is a guarantee offered by The Garage to cover parts and/or services listed as detailed on your invoice, and is valid from the date of purchase for the period of the guarantee, subject to the following exclusions:
1. The Garage Miami does not guarantee any parts, which have suffered damage due to misuse or accident, especially in circumstances beyond the control of The Garage Miami.
2. It is the obligation of the customer to return to The Garage for any further assistance. The Garage Miami does not guarantee any wheel alignments that have already been altered elsewhere or parts that are removed from the vehicle on which they were originally fitted.
3. The Garage Miami does not guarantee any goods or service where you have changed your mind, decided you do not like your original purchase or have no use for the good or service.
4. The Garage Miami does not guarantee any service where specifications or settings were the direct request of the customer.
5. Vehicles that have been used for either Race or Off Road use are not covered by The Garage Miami ‘Stay Stoked’ Guarantee
To the extent permitted by law, The Garage Miami does not offer any further warranties other than those expressly contained in this document.
How to get help!
Simply contact The Garage Miami (instore, phone or via our website), and if it is determined that the repairs are covered by any of our warranties, The Garage Miami will bear the expense of all warranty claims made, provided only that the claim falls within the terms of the guarantee being given.
Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our ‘Stay Stoked’ guarantees are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Code of Conduct
The Garage promises to observe the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professional behaviour in all dealings with our customers.
- The Garage Miami Employees will ensure that no work is commenced on a Customer's vehicle without express consent of the customer either via signature, email or sms
- Customers will always be made aware of the total cost of their repairs, supplied with an itemised account that fairly reflects the goods and services provided
- Any charges for labour for services offered by The Garage Miami will be inline with vehicle repair guides or as per advertised prices
- A product, once chosen by the customer will not be substituted for another brand without the Customer's approval
- Customer vehicles will always be treated with respect and care:
- No changes will be made to the radio or air conditioning and any changes to mirrors or seat settings for the safe operation of the vehicle will be reset to their prior positions to the best extent possible.
- Protective covers will be used to ensure the vehicle interior and exterior is not dirtied during the movement, cleaning or repair of your vehicle
- Inform you immediately of any complications or delays.
- Guarantee repairs and service, effected by us, against failure due to defective parts or faulty workmanship for a specific number of kilometers or period of time (subject always to the consumer's rights at law - refer to Tyres Guarantee Brochure).
- Attend to any warranty work quickly and conveniently ensuring a fair resolution.