That feeling when you get a puncture in your new tyre! Don’t stress - The Garage Puncture Protection will guard you against against the following:
- Accidental curb damage and cuts
- Impact damage
Simply return to our store with more than 75% remaining tread wear and we will repair or replace your tyre free of charge for up to 6 months *terms and conditions apply.
How it works
- Complete free of charge replacement if there is less than >75% tread remaining on the tyre.
- If there is less than 75% remaining tread, pro-rata charges will apply for replacement tyre until the tyre is 50% worn.
- Over 50% treadwear or 6 months the Puncture Protection no longer applies.
- Free tyre repair if the tyre has >75% remaining tread. If <75% a discount of 50% will apply, providing the tyre damage occurred in a legally repairable area.
- Free wheel balance will be provided to the repaired or replacement tyre.
- If an exact match to the tyre is not available through the Manufacturer’s chosen importer the next closest alternative will be used.
- Customers must offer The Garage Miami first opportunity to repair the tyre. Damaged tyres are not redeemable for cash or store credit.
- It may occur that the tyre must be ordered in for replacement to occur. If this is the case we apologise in advance.
To be eligible for the Free Puncture Protection it is your responsibility to:
Return tyres The Garage Miami for inspection, repair and or replacement at our professional discretion
Comply with the terms and conditions set out below
You must be the original purchaser of replacement tyres with the vehicle and tyre dot code recorded on The Garage Miami Tax Invoice.
Correct tyre maintenance must be conducted including:
- Wheel Alignment and Balancing at advised intervals (every 10000kms)
- Correct Tyre Pressures
- We recommend following your The Garage Tyre Saver Maintenance Plan
The Garage Miami Puncture Protection excludes damage caused by lack of tyre care, mechanical failure and deliberate abuse.
Specifically not covered by the Puncture Protection are tyres that become unserviceable due to:
- Fire, Vandalism and Theft (this is not insurance)
- Off-road use (All Terrain and Mud Tyres not included)
- Incorrect repair
- Tyres not purchased from The Garage Miami
- Incorrect inflation pressure, lack of maintenance or general misuse
- Vehicle accident
- Mechanical failure or wheel failure
- Coming into contact with any part of the vehicle
- Tyres that have been swapped onto another vehicle
- Tyre Brands not approved by The Garage Miami
- The Puncture Protection does not cover tyres or wheels taken loose from the store. The tyres must have been fitted to a vehicle in store
- Vehicles which were noted as having mechanical faults at the time of purchase that are not repaired are not covered by Puncture Protection
- Wholesale purchases
Please Speak to our staff for more information.
The Garage Miami Puncture Protection is supplementary to your consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law. In the event of major tyre failure due to manufacturing or workmanship fault, the Australian Consumer Law entitles you to reimbursement, along with compensation for any other reasonable and foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.